Whew! Had to get this one posted because this couple is getting married TOMORROW! Kendra + Jeff recently moved from Colorado and will definitely be incorporationg their love of winter sports in their wedding. When Kendra asked for suggestions for her engagement location, I tried to find the most Colorado-esque location, minus the mountains and all. Tomorrow is bound to be a great day with a TON of laughter that’s for sure!
Posts Tagged ‘Engagement
Nicky found me earlier this Spring through a mutual friend and was eager to set up her engagement session! However, we had to postpone the session for a bit while Brian healed from an accident…. Well, I definitely think this Geneva-on-the-Lake session was worth the wait! Cannot wait to see what Nicky + Brain’s wedding day brings in September!
At this point, we were all trying to get ourselves into the water. It was one of the hawtest days of the year!
Brian was so excited that he set up this shot! I think it’s one of my favorites of all time!
I could go on and on with posting my favorites, but you can check out more over on Facebook!
Danielle and I went to school together and she’s been watching my work grow on Facebook. Once Frank popped the question, I had an inquiry in my mailbox days later. Bada bing. To celebrate their Summer 2012 wedding, we headed back to our hometown of Olmsted Falls for some photos on the lesser known side of town…
These two could.not.stop smiling and giggling during their session! Their wedding will be a blast!
To view more favorites, be sure to check out Facebook.
Sara + Craig found me through a friend on Facebook. I love the interwebs! When it came to their engagement photos, Sara asked for a location that had pretty scenery and hopefully, water. I knew Chagrin Falls would be a perfect match for this fun couple.
Thanks for being up for anything, Guys! I cannot wait until your big day in August!
Check out some more favorites over on the Facebook Fan Page!
Tags: All Occasion Limosine, Cleveland Ohio Photography, Cleveland Ohio Wedding Photography, colleen reed photo, colleen reed photography, Engagement, Heidzillas Wedding, North Olmsted Ohio Photography, Northeast Ohio Wedding Photography, Olmsted Community Church Wedding, Olmsted Falls, Olmsted Falls Wedding Photography, St.Clarence Pavilion Reception, TKO DJS
I am just going to skip to all the true stories, because you will not be able to handle all the fun.
* Julie is one-half of the very first set of twins I ever met. I actually still remember when their older sister, Leslie, brought their ultrasound pictures to show and tell in second grade. (have I ever mentioned I am a memory sponge?)
* By the way, aforementioned sister, Leslie, is my bestie. XOXO
* Julie and I were co-bridesmaids for Leslie in 2009 in Colorado. Brian had just proposed a month earlier.
* Speaking of which, Brian surprised Julie in the Denver International Airport terminal with a ring and a proposal.
* I remember talking to Julie + Brian at their engagement session about how May 29, 2011 seemed so far away and I couldn’t imagine, my then 8 week old babies, would be close to two years old by their wedding date. Well believe it, sista!
* Julie + Brian met nine years ago, working at Macaroni Grill in High School. Since then, they have survived two different high schools, two different colleges and physical therapy school.
* Although, they relocated to Pittsburgh…. but still root for the Browns.
* Julie + Brian also share a a ceremony location with BOTH sets of parents who married in the same church over thirty years ago.
* This was probably THE craziest and fun bridal parties I have ever dealt with. I have never seen so many groomsmen on the dance floor. ALL NIGHT!
* Keeping it local. Three of Julie’s vendors (myself included) all grew up in the same hometown.
* I managed to get Julie to step in (accidentially) dog poo during their First Look. Luckily, Julie was so cool about it. Whew.
* I worked with Heidzillas over Memorial Day weekend last year as well. It’s kind of our thing.
* Julie + Brian = Awesome. Period.
See? You can’t even tell she was stepping in dog poo. MAGIC!
Julie got Brian tickets to see The Foo Fighters. I was secretly hoping there were three tickets in there. One for their trusty photographer too.
I love the coming-down-the-aisle shots.
Tiffany got this great shot from the balcony! Look at all that love and support in the room!
A shout out to Julie’s “womb-mates”: Her twin sister, Jill, and older sister, Leslie. Respectfully.
Reason #34562 to love these guys? A GREAt sense of humor, when we say, “pose!”
Reason # 45555 to love these guys? When I say, “hey, wanna do something cheesy?” Julie replies with, “Always.”
A fan favorite.
Julie + Brian- it makes me sad that this blog is the final chapter in our Dipert Wedding/ Colleen Reed Photography story. You made such a beautiful day for yourselves and I know I, or any of your guests, will never forget it. Oh by the way, Brian, you’ve been Iced.
To see more highlights from Julie + Brian’s big day, be sure to check out their album on my Facebook Fan Page.
Ceremony: Olmsted Community Church
Reception: St. Clarence Pavilion
Hair: Ladies & Gentlemen
Day of Coordinator: Heidzillas
Florist: Mariel Krakowiak & Mary Scott
Limo Bus: All Occasion Limo
Photobooth- Red Eye Photobooth
Cupcake Artist: Shelly Greer
Stationery/Paper Goods: Designed by the GROOM!
Second Shooter: Tiffany Luc
I met up with Amanda + Cole in Downtown Willoughby to capture some engagement shots before their big New Year’s Eve Wedding! It was probably the last “nice” Ohio Saturday we will have for awhile, so I am glad it was sunny and 65 in November!
This last photo is probably my favorite of all time. I literally gasped when I was looking through the proofs. Love, love, love!