Suzy + Tim wanted to try a little something different for their January engagement session. Since both of them are pretty big movie buffs AND their first date was a movie, it would only be appropriate to spend some time in a local theatre.
Archive for the 'Couples' Category
Lindsay found me through Julie + Brian, so I knew we would be a great match! Lindsay + Bobby were the last session of my marathon Sunday and we ended up in the Coe Lake area in Berea, Ohio.
Brittany’s inquiry came over my email and in what seemed like big, flashing lights, I saw her date of August 11, 2012. I knew it was meant to be because that is MY wedding anniversary. So what is a better way to celebrate? Hang out with another couple and eat cake. Brittany is originally from the area, so we were able to meet up for their engagement session in Olmsted Falls on that very hot marathon Sunday in October.
Nicky found me earlier this Spring through a mutual friend and was eager to set up her engagement session! However, we had to postpone the session for a bit while Brian healed from an accident…. Well, I definitely think this Geneva-on-the-Lake session was worth the wait! Cannot wait to see what Nicky + Brain’s wedding day brings in September!
At this point, we were all trying to get ourselves into the water. It was one of the hawtest days of the year!
Brian was so excited that he set up this shot! I think it’s one of my favorites of all time!
I could go on and on with posting my favorites, but you can check out more over on Facebook!
* Julie + Scott were actually married on 5.29.11 in Baltimore, this was their party. Although, Julie incorporated many touches from their wedding day in the decor!
* Julie is one of those incredibly animated people where her smile is infectous to everyone around her.
* There were peanut butter and jelly cupcakes. I still think about them.
* Julie wore 2 fabulous dresses. A party dress and her actual wedding dress! Made for fun entrances.
* I fell in love with Julie’s grandmother as soon as I saw her doing the Cupid Shuffle.
* 7.2.11 was actually one of those days where it was overcast and we had a nice breeze coming off the lake….Until cocktail hour started.
* Julie + Scott were a breeze to work with and I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Catherine grabbed the above shot…. I just love it.
To see more of this celebration, head over to my Facebook Fan Page for more!
Reception: The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake
Cupcakes: Great Scotts Bakery, Rocky River
Second Shooter: Catherine Colgan
Well, here’s a first. This little bugger made it to the outside before I could get this blog posted. Enjoy little Bennett as in inside baby and be on the lookout for his newborn debut! And thanks to the little guy for keeping me on my toes!
For more basketball-esque cuteness, check out more photos on my Facebook Fan Page!
Tags: All Occasion Limousine, Aurora Ohio Photograhy, Aurora Ohio Wedding Photography, Cleveland Ohio Photography, Cleveland Ohio Wedding Photography, colleen reed photo, colleen reed photography, My Life Media DJ, Northeast Ohio Wedding Photography, Sun Valley Party Center Wedding
* Billy + Jill met in homeroom fourteen years ago. Homeroom people! How long has it been since you said that word?
* I have worked with Billy for close to nine years… Day job that is. It was an honor to watch their relationship come to this day. From the engagement to the planning to coming down the aisle.
* Billy was the first person to haze me at work and it lasted about two weeks. I won’t go into detail as it is too embarrassing.
* Jill is probably THE coolest and calmest bride I have ever dealt with. Her smile radiated the entire day, making my day job super easy.
* Some similarities between this wedding and Julie + Brian’s: same color bridesmaid dresses, Brian’s mom wore the same dress as Jill’s mom and they even shared a limo driver. And no, none of them have met in real life.
* Jill + Billy had their first dance in the same place where Eric + I had our first dance at our wedding nearly four years ago.
* This was the largest bridal party of mine to date. 20 people. Twenty. PLUS 10 kids (last time I counted).
* Jill’s uncle officiated the ceremony.
* The day was filled with family, love and people’s names who started with the letter K. I seriously couldn’t track. For realsies though, these two have an army of love and support behind them.
To see more photos from this special day, be sure to vist my Facebook Fan Page!
Ceremony + Reception: Sun Valley Party Center
DJ: Bob from My Life Media
Limo Bus: All Occasion Limo
Second Shooter: Eric Reed (he’s good to have around)